DENTISTRY FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY
The practice of dentistry encompasses an amazing array of services and procedures, all with a common goal: to help you to preserve your natural teeth as long as possible, ensure your oral health, and keep you looking and feeling great throughout life. There's so much that can be done these days to improve the appearance of a person's smile — at any age. From powerful, professional whitening treatments to amazingly realistic porcelain veneers to state-of-the-art dental implants, there's a wide range of exciting possibilities.
The first step is a thorough dental examination to examine your overall dental health and needs. Once your health has been established, Dr. Sunny will discuss your dental wants and your dental needs and a plan to obtain both.
General Dentistry Procedures
Modern dentistry offers a wide range of services to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great. These procedures include:
- Cleanings & Oral Exams, to keep your teeth and gums healthy, and catch early signs of dental disease
- X-rays, to diagnose tooth problems
- Intra Oral Photos, to show you and educate you on what is happening with your teeth
- Fillings, to restore decayed teeth
- Cosmetic Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Extractions, to remove unhealthy teeth that cannot be saved
- Tooth-Colored Fillings, for a completely natural, healthy look
- Invisalign Clear Aligners, for highly discreet orthodontic treatment
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect a dangerous disease that can be cured if caught early
- Root Canal Treatment, to rescue diseased teeth
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMD Treatment, for pain in the jaw area that can interfere with biting and chewing
- Tooth Decay Prevention, so you keep your natural teeth as long as possible
- Porcelain Veeners, for repairing larger portions of the tooth, fractures and overall looks
When to Visit the Dentist
Many people only go to the dentist when something is wrong. That is truly a shame, because they are missing out on so many preventive services that can save discomfort — and expense — down the road. Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. Some individuals may need to see the dentist more often than others to stay on top of problems like plaque buildup and gum disease, but everyone should go at least once per year.
Your regular dental visits will include a thorough oral exam to check the health of your teeth and gums; and oral cancer screening to spot any suspicious signs early; and a professional cleaning to remove stubborn deposits and make your teeth look and feel great. So don't miss out on the many benefits dentistry offers you and your family!